Many thanks to my friend Jay at thisismytruthnow for honouring me with this award! Thank you, Jay! If you haven’t been over to his blog yet you should definitely go there now. Especially if you like books. He has tons of reviews. He’s inspiring, fun and all round great guy 🙂
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world.
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
My Blogging Motivators
- (1) Writing. I’m fairly quiet, more of a listener that a talker, you could say! I started writing as a form of being able to express myself. Plus, I always have some story or another whirling around my head, why not harness it? What if?…is a constant question. My blog is a place where I can write, reach out and share with others.
- (2) Sharing. I enjoy sharing a little bits of my life, art and pictures I’ve taken on my walks. I love being out in nature, and walking my dog, Burger. It’s so calming and peaceful, and I try to bring that here for others to enjoy as well.
- (3) Inspiring. I’m inspired by the little things. A pretty flower, reflections on water, a quote. I share this through art, writing and this blog. My goal is to encourage interaction and hopefully inspire others too. For a while now, I’ve been struggling with depression and anxiety. All these things together help me feel better. I hope it makes my readers feel good, too!
- (1) Definitely I have to say my online friends that I have met through blogging. They read and comment and that helps to keep me going and wanting to create more posts.
- (2) My dear friend Kerrie at the Geeky Book Lady! She and I met through Nanowrimo write-ins years ago. When we talk writing, the ideas are like whirlwinds ahaha, one plot story after another! What are you working on now? It’s great having someone to bounce your ideas off.
- (3) My awesome cousint (not a typo) 😉 She’s always likes my stuff! Thank you for being there, girlfriend! <3
My World Improving Action:
One thing that I hope will improve the world…treat each other with respect and kindness. A kind word, a smile can go so far to make someones day. You don’t know what someone might be going through. Your actions, no matter how big or small, can have a profound difference on the world.
If you could join the “TEAM” who’d be changing the world, what role would you play?
I’d be working quietly in the background. Maybe painting a mural, or writing something on a wall. I’d want to put a smile on people’s faces as they walked by.
My Nominees Are:
- BUT I will name a few to ensure some actually go through with it: