- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Questions from Jennanicolee at Bookmark Your Thoughts:
- What is your favourite Disney film and character (they don’t have to be from the same thing)? Why? I’m going to go with Maleficent here, for film and character. She was just a great, strong character who was treated so unfairly, so cruelly that it was heartbreaking. Yes, she put a curse on Aurora, but in the end she did the right thing for everyone, including herself.
- How do you handle with your TBR list when it gets out of control? I just keep reading, one book at a time.
- What is your favourite type of post to blog about? I love doing my Friday post! Linking up with Book Beginnings(Rose City Reader) and Friday 56 (Freda’s Voice). You share the book beginning and an excerpt from page 56, it gives a great taste of what the book is like without actually giving too much away. It’s a quick and fun post, and I love reading what everyone else on the linky shares as well.
Questions from Noriko at Diary of a Bookfiend:
- Out of five senses (sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch), what is the most important to you and why? Sight, I think. I love colour, and art and reading and I think it would be awful if I couldn’t do that anymore!
- If you could recreate one food from your favorite books/films/TV shows etc., what would it be and why? Uma Thurman’s $5 milkshake. I hear it’s a pretty freaking good milkshake!
- What was your favorite and least favorite subject in school and why?
- My favourite subjects were biology and chemistry, my worst, was English!
QUESTIONS from Jay at This Is My Truth Now:
- What talent do you have that people would be surprised to know? I think most people know that I write and paint. Other than that, I’m not really sure!
- What do you want to change about your blog? Oh, it needs to be more organized, and I need to get my art up there, too! Hopefully that will happen this weekend, right Noriko?
- Where else would you want to live if somewhere other than your current country? I’d love to live in England. Or France. Either/or!
QUESTIONS from Didi Oviatt:
- Are you an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert? I’m a fullout introvert, no question!
- What is your favorite weekend activity? Having breakfast in my pajamas!
- Could you survive without the internet? Oh yes, at least for an hour or two!
Questions from Sun Sunny:
- What is the last thing you ate? A cheeseburger from Wendy’s with no bun and a side salad.
- Who was your first crush? Shaun Cassidy! Da Doo Ron Ron
- What kind of music do you like to dance to? (Remember, everyone likes to dance! Even if it is just swaying or nodding to the music!) Abba!
Here are Stephanie’s questions:
- What’s the funniest book you’ve ever read or movie/tv show you’ve ever watched? Or both? I’ve always thought Seinfeld was hilarious, I love their sense of humour! The Office is a close second.
- What is something that you’ve always dreamed of doing but never have? Become a best selling author.
- What author, living or dead, would you like to spend an entire day with? Why?Whenever this question comes up, I’ve always said JK Rowling. But, just for a change, I’m going to say Harlen Coben. I love his mysteries! And he seems to be a pretty easy going kind of guy.
Okay, now I have to come up with three questions for my nominees!
- What is one thing you would like to change about your blog?
- What is your dream job? Are you doing it now?
- Are you an introvert, extrovert or ambivert?
I’m nominating some of my newest followers, I apologize in advance if you’ve received this award already! There is no obligation to participate, just know that I was thinking of you and wanted to share some blogging love!