Sonia at Sonia G Medieros shared the Real Neat Blog Award with me! Thank you so much Sonia! I appreciate you thinking of me!
If you haven’t checked out Sonia’s blog already, you should really check out her inspirational blog. She is a wonderful writer and a musician, too!
I’ve been pretty slow at getting around to awards and tags, but I am slowly getting them done! Yay! Being on vacation last week didn’t help, and I do tend to be a bit of a procrastinator.
Okay, the rules for sharing the Real Neat Blog Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the folks who nominated you and provide links to their blogs.
- Answer the seven questions asked by your nominator(s).
- Nominate any number of other bloggers to share the award and give them some linky love.
- Notify the nominated folk.
- Ask your nominees seven questions of your own.
Here are Sonia’s questions for me:
What is your favourite movie/tv/story genre and why?
My favourite genre…hmmm. I love a good thriller/suspense/mystery but I also love a good fantasy as well. I’m thinking Harry Potter or Game of Thrones, even Outlander falls into that category.
If you had to be stuck on a deserted island, which tv/
movie/story character would you choose to be stuck with?
It would have to be with someone who is fairly intelligent, innovative, someone who knows how to provide shelter and food. I might be showing my age but I’m thinking MacGyver.
He’s easy on the eyes, too so that helps!
In a zombie apocalypse, where would you head first?
I’d head for the harbour and take refuge on a boat, preferably a yacht! That way, I could be far enough away from zombies, or I could sail around and find a safe island.
What have you always wanted to learn how to do but haven’t (yet)?
Well, I’ve always wanted to learn French, and I took lessons for a few years. I got pretty decent at it, but I’d hardly call myself fluent! I guess that’s a goal I’m aiming for.
Computer programming has always intrigued me, too.
What mythical creature would you want most for a pet?
A pegasus, of course! Who doesn’t love horses? And these horses can fly! They can get you where you want to go.
What silly little thing always makes you smile?
My beautiful, goofy dog, Burger!
I’m not really sure what he’s doing in this picture, I think I got him mid-lick, but he’s just so darn cute!
If you could be anyone else for a week, who would it be?
My dog. See above.
And, now for the nominations:
Susan Loves Books
Waking Up on the Wrong Side of 50
Steph’s Novel Fiction
Momentum of Jo
Read Rant and Rock and Roll
Diary of a Bookfiend
And here’s my questions for you:
- What is your favourite genre?
- What is the last book you read that you gave 5 Stars and what did you love about it?
- Who is your favourite author?
- What keeps you from attaining your goals?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- How do you start off your morning?
No pressure to accept and share the award, by the way. But, if you do, please leave a link in the comments so I can check out your post.